Venue: Recreation Ground, Pinner Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1PB.
Time: 9 AM to 5PM
South Indian Society Cricket Galatta, June 2014
Cricket attracts all people with Indian origin, irrespective of age and gender. From armchair cricketer to a playing on the field, makes a lot of difference and we all want to feel that. Yes SIS Cricket Galatta is an opportunity for all of us to play cricket.
We intend to have number of games, that includes one proper game with proper cricket ball, and game for ladies with tennis ball etc.. Everyone will get opportunity to play cricket or atleast to take some pictures wearing proper cricket gear.That day will be a day filled with fun.
9:00 am: Assembly
9:30 am to 12:30 pm: Cricket
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm to 5 pm: Cricket
Children (between 5 and 10) : £6
Gear and notes:
- Please be informed, every individual irrespective of participating or cheering are required to pay
- When you send your RSVP, please specify your areas of expertise, from one of the following.
- Wicket Keeping
- Phase / medium fast bowling
- Spin bowling
- The game will start sharp at 9:30 am. We request you to be on time. You will be automatically be fall into the cheering group if you are late.
- We request you to bring your own cricket gear if you already have. For those who don’t have, you can always borrow. However, bring your own box (which obviously you may not want to borrow.)
- Car parking and other information
Please send RSVP by 25th of June.
No 7 Erroll Road
Bank Account Details
Bank Sort Code: 20-29-37
A/c Name: South Indian Society
A/c No. 50284645
Ref: Your Full Name
See you all at the next event on 28th June 2014.