Venue: Hatch End Playing fields, 171 Uxbridge Road, Hatch End, HA5 4EA
Time: From 9AM
On the 7th of July, Essex Ekambaram XI, Harrow Sendamarai XI, Middlesex Mailvaganam XI, Bucks Balakrishna XI will meet each other at Harrow Recreation Ground to decide the strongest team. Do we have a Tendulkar, Dhoni, Kholi, Raina, Sehwag, Badrinath or Chris Gayle disguised in our society? We don’t know yet. That will be revealed on Saturday the 7th of July at Hatch End Playing fields.
Yes. Trustees of SIS proudly announces the most awaited SIS Cricket 2012. After a grand success of SIS Cricket event in the last two years and due to popular demand, we have organised the event for this year on the 7th of July 2012. That day will be a cricket day out.
As an incentive to encourage early confirmations and payments whilst simultaneously attempting to keep costs and food wastage down to the minimum, the entrance fee has been restructured as follows:
Reduced fee for Members Confirming & Paying in advance (by 1st July): £7 (Preferred option)
Members paying at the venue: £10
Non members : £12
Children (between 5 and 10) : £4
9:00 am to 10:00 am: Assembly
10:00 am to 12:30 pm: Cricket
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm to 4:30 pm: Cricket
Nearest: Harrow Art Center or Morrisons, Hatch End - 299 Uxbridge Road, HA5 4QT
Parking Fee: Free
Gear, beer and notes:
- Please be informed, every individual irrespective of participating or cheering are required to pay
- When you send your RSVP, please specify your areas of expertise, from one of the following.
- Wicket Keeping
- Phase / medium fast bowling
- Spin bowling
- The game will start sharp at 10 am. We request you to be on time. You will be automatically be fall into the cheering group if you are late.
- We request you to bring your own cricket gear if you already have. For those who don’t have, you can always borrow. However, bring your own box (which obviously you may not want to borrow.)
- Cold beer will be available for purchase.
Please send RSVP by 1st of July.
No 7 Erroll Road
Bank account details
Bank Sort Code: 20-29-37
A/c Name: South Indian Society
A/c No. 50284645
Ref: Cricket 2012
See you all at the next event on 7th July 2012.