- Manjal Podi
- Mangala Akshathai
- Beetel leaves (Vetrilai)
- Coconut – 3 nos
- Mavilai & Thoranam – to decorate outside the entrance of the house and at the Mandapam.
- Vazhai Kannu ( 2 ft tall )
- Panchu Malai for Decorating Amman
- Kizangu Manjal, lemon and traditional Karukumani Kaatholai should be kept inside the Sombu along with White Rice.
Flowers & Fruits
- Banana – 12 nos
- Lotus – 6 nos
- Thazampoo – 2 nos
- Flower Garland – 2 nos
- Uthiri Flowers – for Archanai
- Stringed flowers – 10 yards
- Poorna Kozhukotai – required level
- Paruppu Kozhukottai – required level
- White Rice ( Mahaneyvedyam) with a dall
- Sweet Appam , Vadai and Payasam
Varalakshmi Vratham will be performed in the month of Kadaka or Simmam ( ie., Aadi or Avani month ) to be performed on Friday appearing before Pournami..
While performing Sankalpam for main Pooja kindly add the following WHERE THERE IS BLANK.
JAYA NAMASAMVATH SARE
DAKSHINAYANEY ( AYANAM )
GREESHMA RUTHU (RUTHU )
KADAKA MASE ( MONTH - AADI _)
SUKLA PAKSHEY (PPAKSHAM)
THRAYO DASYAM ( THITHI )
BRUGU VASARA YUKTHAYAM ( FRIDAY )
POORVASHADA NAKSHATREY ( FRIDAY STAR )
Varalakshmi Vratham sankalpam is available on the website to download (right click -> save target as / save link as)